The simple braid method on how to tie a long scarf
- Fold the scarf in two and wrap around the back of your neck with the loop on one side.
- Pull one loose end through the loop.
- Twist the loop.
- Pull the other loose end through the twisted loop.
- Adjust and fluff the scarf
Knot and loop method on how to tie a long scarf
1. Wrap the scarf around neck making a loop;
2. Take both scarf ends and separate it from the loop;
3-4 Tie a know using one end and the loop;
5-6 repeat 3-4;
7. rotate and fluff the scarf
Two knots in a loop on how to tie a long scarf
- Tie two knots on both ends, closer to the middle of the scarf.
- Rotate and have the loose ends handing on the back.
- Bring one loose end and tuck it into the knot.
- Repeat the same with the other loose end.
- Rotate, adjust and fluff the scarf.
Infinity loop how to tie a long scarf
- Wrap the scarf around neck making the loop in front.
- Bring both loose ends to the front.
- Tie a knot closely to the neck
- Tuck in one loose end underneath the big loop.
- Repeat the same with the other end, fluff and adjust the scarf.
Hidden knot on how to tie a long scarf
- Wrap the scarf around neck leaving the two ends of equal length.
- Tie the two ends in a knot
- Take a longer end and wrap around close to the knot
- Tuck in the wrapped end and straighten the scarf
- Finally, take the other end and overlap the knot, hiding the knot.